School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.
Click below for a list of the centralised policies held by Connect Academy Trust.
Below is a direct link the policies on the Connect Academy Trust website.
At Eggbuckland Vale, we are committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To allow equal access to information for all stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyse pupil achievement by race, gender and disability and act on any trends or patterns in the data that require additional support for pupils.
- To deliver a broad and balanced curriculum, that provides opportunities for all pupils to achieve the highest standards of education, using specialist programmes and dedicated resources to support pupils who need it the most. We will deliver a programme of assemblies, outside visitors and educational visits to promote the ethos of equality to pupils and help pupils develop good relationships with people of different characteristics.
- Diminish the difference between groups of pupils.
- To raise awareness regarding all types of bullying.
- Raise attainment for of pupils from vulnerable families such as service family pupils, free school meals/pupil premium pupils.
- Ensure all pupils are given the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the life of the school e.g. through involvement in the School Council, class assemblies, fund raising, after school clubs etc.
- Work positively to improve the outcomes for all BAME pupils.
- To increase attendance of groups of children across the school.